Buy Craft Sativa Weed from Online Dispensary Canada!
Many herb-lovers prefer purebred sativas for their energetic high, which produces alertness and aids in creativity. In general, these strains create a cerebral rush, making sativa strains better suited for daytime use. Keep in mind that terpene profiles will change the flavor and effects of each strain.
Benefits of Sativa Cannabis:
Medical practitioners typically prescribe sativa-dominant strains for patients who can benefit from its uplifting effects. Sativa can be especially effective for the treatment of conditions such as:
- Depression: Laboratory studies found that cannabinoids in Cannabis sativa may have an antidepressant effect.
- Fatigue: Clinical studies suggest that cannabinoids like THC act on the endocannabinoid system to speed up metabolism and increase energy.
- Adult-onset ADHD: According to a report published in the peer-reviewed journal, PLoS One, cannabis may be therapeutically useful for treating ADHD in adults.
- Glaucoma: Several studies, including research published in the British Journal of Ophthalmology, assert that cannabinoids found in sativa plants lower the intraocular pressure associated with glaucoma.
Showing all 22 results
Blue Dream – Sativa$12.00 – $175.00 Select options
Pineapple Express – Hybrid
Love Potion #1
Super Silver Haze
Super Lemon Haze$15.00 – $220.00 Select options
Mandarin Cookies – Hybrid$15.00 – $180.00 Select options
Rare Congolese – Sativa$15.00 – $240.00 Select options
Moby Dick – Hybrid$15.00 – $185.00 Select options
Ounce Special – Mix and Match$175.00 – $330.00 Select options
Purple Haze – Hybrid$15.00 – $195.00 Select options
Sour Diesel$16.00 – $190.00 Select options
Lamb’s Bread – Sativa$15.00 – $210.00 Select options
Ounce Special – Popcorn Nugs – Mix and Match$125.00 – $220.00 Select options
Green Crack – Sativa$13.00 – $165.00 Select options
Gorilla Glue #4 – GG4
Trainwreck – Hybrid
Cherry Pie – Hybrid
Chocolope – Sativa$14.00 – $190.00 Select options
Mango Haze – Sativa
Cannabis Pre-Rolls – Scout – Sativa$36.00 Add to cart
Popular Cannabis Strains from Online Dispensary Canada
With grams starting at just $12, why not sample a variety of BC’s finest strains? Online Dispensary Canada offers you an expertly-chosen array of relaxing indicas, classic hybrids, and rare sativas, including:
- Master Kush: 90% indica, Master Kush is a classic medicinal strain known for its relaxing body buzz.
- Super Silver Haze: Three-time Cannabis Cup winner, Super Silver Haze is a sativa dominant cross among Skunk, Northern Lights, and Haze.
- Cherry Pie: Sweet and fruity, Cherry Pie imparts profound relaxing effects that make it a favorite for medicinal purposes.
- Rare Congolese Sativa: Born in the African Congo, this pure sativa is sure to delight the herb-connoisseur on your gift list.
- Cannabis Pre-Rolls: Our convenient pre-rolls come in five-packs of either indica-dominant White Russian or pure-CBD Charlotte’s Web strains.
What are Weed Strains?
The strain of cannabis depends on the plant’s genetics. In general, indicas are short, bushy plants whose flowers impart relaxing effects. Sativa plants grow tall and lean, and the flowers tend to provide energizing experiences. Most strains on the market today are hybrids, which combine the two strains to create unique effects and flavors.
How to Pick a Weed Strain
Flavour is another essential factor in choosing a strain. Each variety of cannabis has different terpene profiles that affect the taste and smell. Each person has different needs and tastes when it comes to cannabis strains. If you’re new to cannabis, you may want to purchase a smaller quantity of a few strains to discover your preferences.
How Can I Use Cannabis Buds Without Smoking?
Flowers provide the most versatile and inexpensive way to consume cannabis. There are many alternatives to smoking, including:
- Dry Herb Vaporizers: Dry herb vaporizers allow you to get fast effects from cannabis without all the carcinogens that come with smoking.
- Edibles: Add cannabis to your favorite recipes for stronger and longer-lasting effects.
Tinctures and oils: With a little practice, you can make your own tinctures and oils to take alone or add to food, drinks, and cosmetics.