Showing all 21 results
- $26.00 Add to cart
- $42.00 Read more
- $26.00 Select options
- $27.00 Select options
What are Marijuana Edibles?
Marijuana Edibles are cannabis-infused foods that you eat, containing the cannabinoids THC or CBD. These offer all of the same recreational and medical benefits as traditional smoking or vaporizing cannabis.
A cannabis-infused baked good is a common type of cannabis edible usually in the form of chocolates, cookies, brownies, or even candies.
These have become increasingly popular for consumers who do not want to inhale smoke or vapour; or those who would like a very discreet way to consume cannabis or those who want an easy way to administer cannabis to medical patients, especially the elderly and children. All medical patients should consult with your doctor before consuming edibles.
What to Expect with Cannabis Edibles
Edibles work slower than smoking and vaping, but they last much longer. Since edibles need to be processed through the digestive system, your metabolism will determine how soon the effects will kick in. For the average person, this process could take up to two hours.
A common rookie mistake is consuming an edible, waiting a while, deciding it didn’t work, and eating another. Since the effects of edibles can last up to 8 hours, you’ll be in for a ride if you take a double dose. Even pros occasionally eat too much, especially when they’re so delicious.
Here’s a couple of tips for beginners:
- Start by splitting a 10mg edible in half or quarters and wait two hours before eating more.
- For a slightly faster effect, you can dissolve a gummy under your tongue for sublingual absorption.
- Edibles have stronger effects when taken on an empty stomach. Eat something first if you would like a more gradual onset.
- Avoid driving after consuming an edible.
- If you do accidentally eat too much, try to stay calm. You will be okay. No one has ever died from a cannabis overdose. Drink water, eat something sweet and distract yourself with music or a funny movie until you feel more normal.
Supplies to Make Your Own CBD or THC Edibles
- Our organic infused cooking oils give you a quick and easy way to add THC or CBD to your favorite recipes. Make salad dressings and baked goods without going through the lengthy process of infusing your own oil or butter.
- Have you ever wanted to add CBD to your shampoo or moisturizer? Now you can! Enhance your favorite dish, beverage, vape oil, or cosmetic product with pure, organic CBD isolate.