Buy Craft Indica Weed from Online Dispensary Canada!
Indica strains are famous for their relaxed body buzz, often referred to as the “couch-lock effect.” Now that the scientific community is becoming more aware of the properties of cannabis terpenes, many researchers suspect that the terpene, myrcene, is mostly responsible for the lethargic effects of indicas. Although it is not always the norm, cannabis indica is better suited for nighttime use.
Benefits of Indica Cannabis:
Medical marijuana patients can benefit from indica species for a variety of conditions, including:
- Chronic pain: A study conducted at Rutgers University found that individuals using indicas for chronic pain had fewer cannabis use problems, suggesting that the species is more effective than sativas for ongoing painful conditions.
- Anxiety: Clinical research indicates that Cannabis indica has anxiolytic effects. 92% of participants in a 2019 study, published in the Journal of Psychiatric Research, reported a decrease in anxiety symptoms with indica use.
- Insomnia: A study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that medical cannabis patients preferred indica varieties for the treatment of insomnia.
- Appetite stimulation: Numerous studies, including a 2002 report published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, show that THC increases appetite in animals and humans.
Showing all 27 results
- $16.00 – $205.00 Select options
- $14.00 – $190.00 Select options
- $13.00 – $165.00 Select options
- $12.00 – $99.00 Select options
- $15.00 – $230.00 Select options
- $15.00 – $215.00 Select options
- $14.00 – $105.00 Select options
- $20.00 – $240.00 Select options
- $12.00 – $175.00 Select options
- $13.00 – $175.00 Select options
- $15.00 – $185.00 Select options
- $15.00 – $180.00 Select options
- $175.00 – $330.00 Select options
- $17.00 – $200.00 Select options
- $125.00 – $220.00 Select options
- $12.00 – $160.00 Select options
- $13.00 – $195.00 Select options
- $22.00 Add to cart
- $36.00 Add to cart
Popular Cannabis Strains from Online Dispensary Canada
With grams starting at just $12, why not sample a variety of BC’s finest strains? Online Dispensary Canada offers you an expertly-chosen array of relaxing indicas, classic hybrids, and rare sativas, including:
- Master Kush: 90% indica, Master Kush is a classic medicinal strain known for its relaxing body buzz.
- Super Silver Haze: Three-time Cannabis Cup winner, Super Silver Haze is a sativa dominant cross among Skunk, Northern Lights, and Haze.
- Cherry Pie: Sweet and fruity, Cherry Pie imparts profound relaxing effects that make it a favorite for medicinal purposes.
- Rare Congolese Sativa: Born in the African Congo, this pure sativa is sure to delight the herb-connoisseur on your gift list.
- Cannabis Pre-Rolls: Our convenient pre-rolls come in five-packs of either indica-dominant White Russian or pure-CBD Charlotte’s Web strains.
What are Weed Strains?
The strain of cannabis depends on the plant’s genetics. In general, indicas are short, bushy plants whose flowers impart relaxing effects. Sativa plants grow tall and lean, and the flowers tend to provide energizing experiences. Most strains on the market today are hybrids, which combine the two strains to create unique effects and flavors.
How to Pick a Weed Strain
Flavour is another essential factor in choosing a strain. Each variety of cannabis has different terpene profiles that affect the taste and smell. Each person has different needs and tastes when it comes to cannabis strains. If you’re new to cannabis, you may want to purchase a smaller quantity of a few strains to discover your preferences.
How Can I Use Cannabis Buds Without Smoking?
Flowers provide the most versatile and inexpensive way to consume cannabis. There are many alternatives to smoking, including:
- Dry Herb Vaporizers: Dry herb vaporizers allow you to get fast effects from cannabis without all the carcinogens that come with smoking.
- Edibles: Add cannabis to your favorite recipes for stronger and longer-lasting effects.
Tinctures and oils: With a little practice, you can make your own tinctures and oils to take alone or add to food, drinks, and cosmetics.