Showing all 19 results
Pink Kush – AAAA$16.00 – $205.00 Select options
Wedding Cake – Hybrid Cannabis$15.00 – $225.00 Select options
THC Vape Oil Cartridge – Pegasus420 – 1,000mg$55.00 Select options
THC – Double Jumbo Sour Keys – Cannabis Cousins – 1,000mg THC
THC – Distillate – 1ml – Buddha Concentrates$44.00 Select options
THC – Rick Simpson Oil – 1ml – Buddha Concentrates$39.00 Read more
THC Caviar – 1g – Buddha Concentrates$42.00 Select options
THC Diamonds – 1g – Buddha Concentrates
Death Bubba AAAA$20.00 – $240.00 Select options
THC – Shatter – Pegasus 420 – Assorted Strains – 1g$34.00 Select options
Premium Kief – 1g$20.00 Read more
V-RSO – Papaya Punch Oil – Viridesco$65.00 – $130.00 Select options
Master Kush$12.00 – $185.00 Select options
Rare Congolese – Sativa$15.00 – $240.00 Select options
MK Ultra – Indica AAAA$17.00 – $200.00 Select options
Sour Diesel$16.00 – $190.00 Select options
Gorilla Glue #4 – GG4
Pink Kush Pre Roll – DoughBoy$8.00 Add to cart
Popular Cannabis Strains from Online Dispensary Canada
With grams starting at just $12, why not sample a variety of BC’s finest strains? Online Dispensary Canada offers you an expertly-chosen array of relaxing indicas, classic hybrids, and rare sativas, including:
- Master Kush: 90% indica, Master Kush is a classic medicinal strain known for its relaxing body buzz.
- Super Silver Haze: Three-time Cannabis Cup winner, Super Silver Haze is a sativa dominant cross among Skunk, Northern Lights, and Haze.
- Cherry Pie: Sweet and fruity, Cherry Pie imparts profound relaxing effects that make it a favorite for medicinal purposes.
- Rare Congolese Sativa: Born in the African Congo, this pure sativa is sure to delight the herb-connoisseur on your gift list.
- Cannabis Pre-Rolls: Our convenient pre-rolls come in five-packs of either indica-dominant White Russian or pure-CBD Charlotte’s Web strains.
What are Weed Strains?
The strain of cannabis depends on the plant’s genetics. In general, indicas are short, bushy plants whose flowers impart relaxing effects. Sativa plants grow tall and lean, and the flowers tend to provide energizing experiences. Most strains on the market today are hybrids, which combine the two strains to create unique effects and flavors.
How to Pick a Weed Strain
Flavour is another essential factor in choosing a strain. Each variety of cannabis has different terpene profiles that affect the taste and smell. Each person has different needs and tastes when it comes to cannabis strains. If you’re new to cannabis, you may want to purchase a smaller quantity of a few strains to discover your preferences.
How Can I Use Cannabis Buds Without Smoking?
Flowers provide the most versatile and inexpensive way to consume cannabis. There are many alternatives to smoking, including:
- Dry Herb Vaporizers: Dry herb vaporizers allow you to get fast effects from cannabis without all the carcinogens that come with smoking.
- Edibles: Add cannabis to your favorite recipes for stronger and longer-lasting effects.
Tinctures and oils: With a little practice, you can make your own tinctures and oils to take alone or add to food, drinks, and cosmetics.