Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Showing all 11 results
CBD Oil – Full Spectrum – Honest Botanicals$29.00 – $169.00 Select options
CBD/THC Tincture (1 to 1) Blueberry – Honest Botanicals
CBD Tea – High Tea – Calming – 100mg CBD / 5mg THC
CBD Tea – High Tea – Earl Of Grey – 100mg CBD / 5mg THC
CBD Tea – High Tea – Rooibos – 100mg CBD / 5mg THC
CBD Tea – High Tea – Tranquility – 100mg CBD / 5mg THC
CBD/THC Tincture (4 to 1) Green Apple – Honest Botanicals
CBD/THC Tincture (20 to 1) Mango – Honest Botanicals
THC/CBD Tincture (4 to 1) Tangerine – Honest Botanicals
Full Spectrum CBD Oil – Island Therapeutics$45.00 – $120.00 Select options
Full Spectrum CBD Pain Cream – Mary+Wanda$52.00 Select options
Soothing CBD and THC Topicals
We’ve carefully curated our line of THC and CBD topicals from some of the most respected brands in the industry. We’re proud to offer you innovative and exciting topicals, such as:
- Pain-Relief Topicals: Apply CBD exactly where you need it with our pain-relieving creams, gels, and roll-ons.
- THC Lubricant and Massage Oil: Spice up your love life with Miss Envy’s unique blend of essential oils, lavender, and THC.
- CBD Transdermal Patch: Transdermal patches administer CBD into the bloodstream to provide you with long-lasting relief.
- Hemp-Infused Shave Kit: Apothecary Naturals Hemp-infused Shave Kit makes the ideal gift for that special man in your life.
- CBD and THC Bath Bombs: Unwind after a hectic day and take bathtime to a new level with cannabis-infused bath bombs.
- Organic THC and CBD-infused Coconut Oils: Apply them straight out of the jar, or create your own cosmetics or edibles.
Benefits of CBD & THC Creams
Both CBD and THC exhibit potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Customers typically use our CBD and THC-infused topicals for common concerns, including:
- Arthritis, headaches, and other pain
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Inflammation due to injury
- Anti-aging beauty treatments
How are CBD and THC Topicals Different?
Both CBD and THC topicals work with endocannabinoid receptors in the skin to bring benefits to the body. THC can be more effective against stubborn problems like migraines, menstrual cramps, and some skin conditions. Experiment until you achieve the desired effects, or combine both THC and CBD topicals to take advantage of the entourage effect.
How Do I Use Cannabis Topicals?
You can use most CBD and THC-infused topicals in the same way you use ordinary cosmetics. For optimum penetration, apply pain-relieving topicals generously and massage them into the affected area.
Most topical products work locally. However, transdermal patches are formulated to allow the CBD or THC to enter the bloodstream. Place patches on top of the veins in your ankles or wrists for a whole-body effect.