Showing all 2 results
Afghan Phoenix Hash$22.00 – $280.00 Select options
Tesla Hash$13.00 – $175.00 Select options
How to Use Hash
Smoking is still the most common way of using hash, and hookahs are the traditional instruments for smoking hash. If you don’t happen to have a hookah lying around, you can smoke hash in several ways, such as:
- Crowning a bowl: Crumble a small amount of hash on top of your usual herb.
- Adding hash to a joint: Mix bits of hash with your cannabis when you roll a joint. If you’re using kief, you can dip the end of your joint in honey or oil, and roll it into your kief. This technique is called “twaxing” a joint.
- Dabbing: Dab rigs are specially designed to smoke hash and other cannabis concentrates.
- Smoking hash under glass: This old-school method works in a similar way as a dab rig. Place a small ball of hash at the end of a bent metal paper clip and light it. Once the hash is burning, blow out the flame. Quickly cover the smoking hash with a drinking glass. Once enough smoke accumulates, lift the glass slightly, and inhale the smoke through a straw.
If you’d rather avoid smoking, you can add hash to your weed in a dry herb vaporizer, liquify hash to add to vape oil, or use hash to make edibles.
Hash from Online Dispensary Canada
Hash is perfect for twaxing a joint or crowning a bowl. Our hash-prices start at just $15 per gram. Why not try them all?
- Afghan Hash: Soft and easy to knead, classic Afghan Hash combines a spicy flavor with a relaxed body buzz.
- Premium Kief: Made from the highest quality indica, our premium kief is ideal for supercharging your smoke, vape, or edibles.
- Pressed Hash: Our solvent-free pressed hash comes in three varieties, including Orange Barb Sativa, Citrix, or Inzane in the Membrane hybrid strains.